1. Building up capacities of civil society organizations to help them play their role in societal development in areas of awareness, monitoring, and advocacy.
2. Empowering women socially, economically, psychologically, and in healthcare as well. The foundation, furthermore, aims to activate women’s role in life to prepare the ground for them to exercise their civil rights.
3. Improving the efforts and performance of educational establishments and help them harness talents for the sake of achieving positive results and outcomes.
4. Enhancing social hierarchy which guarantees civil development, respect for human rights, and to have equality and justice served for all the components of society.
5. Developing the skills of jobless people in addition to teaching them vocations and crafts from which they will benefit in their life.
6. Supporting youth leaders in the Iraqi society.
7. Supporting and enhancing initiatives of coexistence.
8. Provision of humanitarian assistance for the IDPs and refugees across Iraq.